Lill' Donut Doneos©
i promise :)
Thursday 7 June 2012 | 01:39 | 0 comments



I promise to give you the best of myself and to ask no more than you can give in return.

I promise to accept you the way you are, I fell in love with you for the qualities, abilities, and outlook on life that you have. I won't try to shape you into any different image...

I promise to respect you as a person, as someone with your own interest, desires, and needs, and to realize that they are sometimes different from my own.

I promise to share with you my time and close attention and to bring joy, strength, and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you and to let you see through the window of my personal world into my innermost fears, feelings, secrets, and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you and to be willing to face change together in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

Finally, I promise to love you with all I have to give and with all I feel inside in the only way I know how "completely and forever".

Older Post | Newer Post
Hello
Welcome to my blog! Click 'About' to know me more~
About Links Credits Entries

Heyy ! Listen to me
.
videokeman mp3